Tuesday, February 17, 2009

$avin It - 2/16/09

This is a late post for President's Day, but it was alright. I don't know why, but I am addicted to two types of fast food french fries, McDonalds and In 'n Out. So I went to McDonalds for fries and a drink. I wasn't too hungry from lunch, so I decided to just eat a snack. Stuff's so good!

Anyways, today's lunch was so good, I didn't eat dinner tonight! I was just too full to eat. Cooked up this excellent Corn Chowder and Cheese Enchilada's with my bestest friend! I will make them again because it is so easy to make!! Amazing!

Great...I am craving the food again...

Anyways, some nice $ave's from McDonalds yesterday. A total of 70 cents to be added! YEAH!!

Total change on the day - $0.70
February $aves - $3.01

No comments:

Post a Comment